Thursday, October 9, 2008

09/10/08

p/s: read my declarations first if u want to say anythings..
it's contain sensitvity content

3 more day to pmr
8 day to forget all thing about book
the closer pmr...the more happier we are...


today(tuesday)
last day of studies/learning/seen teacher teaching...
so sad...i hope all my theacher that have teach me...let go their knowledge to me...
all kindest come from god...n all bad come from me...
pray for me ..all teacher... :D

yesterday(wednesday)
all 3pk1 suprised when got something bad at their wall class...
haha...quite funny what that 'guy' write...
lets check it out




















lol...weird word






















guy...did u all make something that someone make u all angry?






















wahh....





p/s: obey my declaration.....my property, mt things, my blog...
hate it? go die to hell n never come here...

No comments: