Saturday, December 13, 2008

13/12/08

owh..yeah...
today..got PC fair ,right?
so my father asking to go with him
coz wanna buy external hdd AT FIRST

we went about 2pm or something...
when arrive at klcc...wahh..quite jam...
hee....

so finally decide to park under KL convertion centre...
the parking price a quite expensive...
yeah...that company making money alot..
haha

i went with my family(my dad,mum,lit sis,me)
so...because my mum n my lit sis dun wan to join us go pc fair..
they go around at klcc...i hav no idea where they go...

at first, i take my father visit first hall...
1st hall is like showroom...
all new item are show at there...
so we decide to skip another hall coz wanna buy my dad ext hdd...
BUT....

when entered at thirt hall....
my eye like 'crazy'(rambang)
got new item like lcd,graphic,processor, n camera..
hee..
atfirst...i asking my dad to check out the latest camera model at canon booth...
my dad look exited...
i say to my dad'nikon lagi bnyk choice'
so we move at nikon booth

at nikon both...
we can test the DSLR camera...
wahh...so nice,....
and i talk to my dad...
'best kn'? my dad at the time like hav been 'controlled' by the camera..
haha..it mean my father interest it...
so my father say how much if pay cash...
the saller say rm XXXX
hehe..
so the price quite cheap that other shop...
haha.....
i soo suprise...when my dad like it..
haha....
im totally happy...
at deal with it... we go find shop selling ext hdd...
we buy it with my lit sis pendrive(she wanted it long time ago)


it kinda tired journey..but i soo happy..
hee
i will upload pic soon..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hari untuk menghabiskan duit. XD