Sunday, December 21, 2008

21/12/08

DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex)camera was the best things I have own this time...

now..no need to use any digital
yeah..digital are totally sux..hahaha

2day..2 event...
last night went to Port Klang..eating seafood at there....
it just wonderful place for dinner/hangup with family/friend....
nice view/panorama..
can see big cargo ship crossing into the sea...
the food kinda delicious...


school will be opening in 2 week more...
aaa....luckly there no important exam for this year..
i miss my blue t-shirt that I wear almost every week..
aaa..maybe i will make some 'worse things' again in my
prefect organisation
u know...being prefect is not easy as other people thought...
I face many obstacle to being prefect..
i love this job...but ..haha.. people in that org make trouble with me..
i hope next year..will be a good year for me as prefect...
I ask other prefect at other school...
they said..organizer prefect kinda cool...
they always make 'suggestion time'
mean each prefect will voice they opinion into the organisation
not like my school...not peace..no free voice opinion...
try to imagine .... our prefect also got conflict with other organisation...\
IN same SCHOOl...
wtf... personal case also wanna involve into prefect..
wat the stupid people...
*to be continue

No comments: